WELCOME TO FSM DHSA
MESSAGE FROM THE SECRETARY
The Honorable Livingston Taulung
Thank you for visiting our Department of Health and Social Affairs website. Whether you get to this website by accident or to search for a particular information or what this Department does, please spend a few minutes to look through the website and learn what this Department can do for you.
The Department of Health and Social Affairs (DHSA) is one of the executive departments of the FSM National Government. Its mandate is to promote the health and welfare of the people of this nation. To achieve that goal, this Department is organized into two main divisions: Division of Health and the Division of Social Affairs.
The Division of Health oversees the implementation of all the health programs ranging from the prevention and control of communicable diseases (TB, Leprosy, STD) to non-communicable disease (diabetes, cancer, tobacco control related diseases), behavioral health and wellness (substance abuse prevention and treatment, mental health conditions), child and women’s, and immunization programs.
The Division of Social Affairs directs the social development of our youth, sports activities, elderly, and women. With a special lens on gender role advancement, the Division of Social Affairs facilitates implementation of agreements related to human rights on behalf of the FSM.
Thank you for visiting our website.
FSM COVID-19 NEWS/UPDATES
- 41 FSM Citizens & Diplomats Enter Pre-Quarantine in Guam for Repatriation to the FSM on December 5th, Palikir, November 24, 2020
- Face Masks by Local NGO, Palikir, October 28, 2020
- Modular Isolation Units Handover Ceremony, Palikir, October 16, 2020
- FSM Citizen Repatriation Efforts to Begin with COVID-19 Free Jurisdictions, Palikir, September 22, 2020
- Signing of Social Distancing Decree by His Excellency President David W. Panuelo, Palikir, August 25, 2020
- Pre-Quarantine Prior to Repatriation in FSM, Expanding Economic Stimulus to More Businesses, and Expanding Unemployment Aid to Non-Citizens Discussed in Committee to Wait on the President, Palikir, August 18, 2020
- Pohnpei State Repatriation Efforts, 2nd Simulation Exercise, Palikir, Pohnpei, August 5-7, 2020
- Kosrae Simulation Exercises, Tofol, Kosrae, July 20, 2020
- FSM COVID-19 Guidelines, Palikir, August 4, 2020
- Press Release on the People’s Republic of China donating additional medical supplies to the FSM, Palikir, July 27, 2020
FSM COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine
FSM NATIONWIDE COVID 19 1ST DOSE VACCINATION
Frontline Workers and 60+ years old at-risk population as of 1/31/2021
1st Phase Target
1st Dose Received
2nd Dose Received
1st Dose Coverage
2nd Dose Coverage